250g Cream cheese
100ml Rasaku coconut milk
80g Icing sugar
100g Shredded coconut
80g Graham cracker crumbs
30g Butter melted
- Spread baking paper on 6” pan.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl.
- Press mixture over base of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- Add Rasaku coconut milk and beat until well blended.
- Stir shredded coconut in, mix well.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour filling into crust. Bake in pre-heated oven at 160℃ for 15minutes. Turn down to 120℃ and continue bake for 50minutes.
- Cool on a rack; refrigerate for overnight.