Tapioca Flour Ingredients:
600g tapioca flour
3 pandan leaves
- In a wok, add in tapioca flour and pandan eaves, fry under medium low heat for 20minutes.
- Remove pandan leaves and leave to cool for 5-7days before use.
300 g tapioca flour
110g granulated sugar
150g Rasaku coconut milk
3 egg yolk
- Dust baking tray with some tapioca flour.
- Beat egg yolk in large bowl, stir in sugar and Rasaku coconut milk until well combined.
- Stir in tapioca flour and knead well to form dough.
- Pinch off some dough and press it into mould and knock it out.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 170℃ for 15minutes.